PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson recruitment.
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2015, 15:42
xollob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gosh,

Its lucky I don't run recruitment, I would use my powers of deduction to figure out who N9231C is and actually offer them a job as they clearly demonstrate that just becaue they didn't succeed they have passed on as much information as possible to help others who are about to go through the process ! A bit like sharing the tips of going into some dodgy airfield wi gotchas that people only know from first hand experience.

Isn't that what being part of a team is really about, for me it says the opposite to those who are annoyed that people have shared the information if it reduces their chances. What information has N9231C actually shared that would influence what people do to prepare for the assesment, personally I would say zero.

Any other airline recruitment process is well documented on prune by those wishing to help all other candidates and give them the very best chance, it is exactly what the BALPA careers service used to do when it existed too.

Its a real shame if people aren't sharing the process if its in the hope of bettering their own chances. Even if the company said not to share the information, create a new ID and post to help your fellow pilots - I find it nuts that someone lambasts N9231C for trying to help others it isn't the apprentice and lord sugar will only take one !

Last edited by xollob; 1st Oct 2015 at 15:44.