PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brave pilot/s in LWV
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2015, 21:00
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Get a life……

Mind my own business…..

Geez some of you blokes need to harden up a little. And I thought I was soft.

It was an IFR flight I would imagine based on the planned levels. Perhaps they wisely managed to stay in VMC so to avoid the worst of it. It would have been good view of a good bit of wx for sure.

At no time was I criticising or condemning them. Just saying they are brave and they must have had an impressive view of it all. And asking the hypothetical question would you be out there in that? You blokes really need to read what was written and stop imagining stuff that wasn't.

I have diverted a long way around wx on many occasions, I will admit I would have given it a far bigger margin in a 145 knot machine, but I am a bit more conservative than some. The earlier radar images did not have the same margins as seen here.

As for close the macbook lid….sorry, do you turn your turbines off in flight? (Primary work tools etc) It is on all day mate, thanks for asking. And when I see some really ugly weather I will continue to click the BOM, and when folk I know are flying I will check on them, and probably be surprised when I see an SR20 in the middle of that muck again too. Hope you have a nice day

More impressive pics Blackouts, traffic delays after storm