PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from MH
Thread: Letter from MH
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2015, 06:59
stevieboy330

Received 51 Likes on 12 Posts
Finally cabin crew get to work for another airline !

Thanks Mark for removing the last chance to show my crew I'm not a bad bloke. At least I used to be able to look someone in the eye (not all but some) & shake their hand before I worked with them all night.

Finally after all these years of trying the cabin crew will no longer even have to say "hello" to the cockpit crew, let alone talk to them. They may as well be on another plane, working for another airline. Still I guess the 2 mins saved is worth something to someone in an office somewhere.

I can see it now, we will just get on the bus, smile at the back three rows, (most of which will be heads down looking at a screen anyway) sit down promptly & quietly in the front seats & say nothing to the cabin crew, EVER. Initially the Captain will do a quick welcome speech but that will be tossed aside before too long, due to lack of interest & we'll just pretend we are all part of the same crew.

We'll get spend the next 12 hours on one side of the door & they will be on the other, just like in a Prison. We will never even meet unless I get offered a meal, which will be even less likely now. When we block on at the other end, the cabin crew will already be on their way home or well on their way to the hotel bus. Thanks for the flight guys !

I'm sure this will do wonders for the already terrible resentful relationship we have with so many of our crew.

What a terrible, faceless, greedy company I work for !