PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Top of the World: photos from Nepal
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2015, 04:03
coochief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VF, What a thread THANKYOU very much for sharing I have read every page now and am in somewhat disbelief and have many questions. Congrats on your nice Wife as well ! About Helos and the people and living conditions of those in Nepal.

Don't want to overdue it but on the Helo 206 side: WSPS (wire strike) doesn't weigh much curious why not?? Also I haven't seen inside gear flight steps on a 206 before, kinda like it Do you have a rotor brake?? I'll stop here for now

If everyviewer throwed in a dime on this thread you'd have 100K by now... would go along ways for Van Horn TR blades, R series compressor, bearpaws... I think a donation should be takin' up for yah!

People, Living cond'n side: I seem to notice that the pics of the village peoples seem to have a high ratio of kids to adults and further more, seems to be more males than females... am I just envisioning this?? Also, how do they people feed themselves doesn't seem to be enough crop land or animals to eat?? Finally, where do they get wood to burn to stay warm or how do they heat those rock houses?? Also it would be nice to see inside of one of the high up rock houses if your invited in and they would allow a pic or two... What is the crime rate in the big city??

Happy updrafts and tailwinds....!!!

Hello VF, I apparently missed pages 119... I've been reading this whole thread and missed a couple pages it seems. Also, I noticed the VH blades on the ol' 206 how did you like them?? Keep sharing and again Thankyou!!

Last edited by coochief; 29th Sep 2015 at 03:20. Reason: Missed some pages on thread....