PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eva Air, Taiwan
Thread: Eva Air, Taiwan
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2015, 14:21
i-team

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The seniority won't be the same but calculated as half for the period of employment with the agency, this important detail is often omitted and you'll feel the difference when after years you'll be looking for a promotion.

On the 747 the average salary is 75.000€ a year
Airbus 330 70k

This includes 13th salary and tax refund. (9k roughly)

It's a good place for commuting and upgrade but the environment is becoming unsustainable because of the strict policy about sop: different pilots are being downgraded or dismissed monthly even for minor things.

To fly on the lhs for agency pilots nowadays it takes 7 years roughly but on 2022 the expansion should be over and it might takes longer.
Still better than Korean anyway.

There's a constant flow of people leaving the company (for a reason or another), and more aircrafts are coming, I guess there's a good chance for you guys but be prepared for the interview because many are failing. The post of flyingkratos is exactly what you will expect and if you study that stuff it will be very easy.

For a single guy that's a good place to stay but if you have a family it might become a bit tight: school and housing are expensive.