PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HOW DO I BECOME A PILOT IN NIGERIA?
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2015, 00:43
EladElap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Femi, seems we have been blessed the same. I received this in the mail. I am in a fortunate position that I don't need this fantastic benefaction.

He is also from Nigeria, and his name is Brian Potter. Wikipedia lists the name Brian as this ''Brian (sometimes spelled Bryan) is a male given name of Irish and Breton origin, as well as a surname of Occitan origin. It is common in the English-speaking world. It is possible that the name is derived from an Old Celtic word meaning "high" or "noble".

His letter says this

Dear Reverend Tokunbo

God bless you and how are you today?

Your letter has come to the right place. My name is Father Brian Potter of the Church of Bread and Wine (please see a photograph of one of our newest churches attached, we have nearly 300 churches in our ministry).

I must say that you are working for a wonderful cause reverend. Our ministry also helps homeless women and children by providing them with new homes, jobs and care.

I think I may be able to help you reverend Tokunbo. You see, my ministry regularly makes charitable donations to worthy causes, and after speaking with my committee members just a few minutes ago, we are of the opinion that your cause is indeed very worthy, and if you will allow us we would like to make a donation to your cause to help you in your Godly work with the widows of Nigeria, which I am told is a very Christian and Godly country.

Your case seems very worthwhile, and whilst we cannot donate very large amounts ( because we have already made many successful donations this year ) I think that the church would be able to send you the small sum of US $274,330 (two hundred and seventy four thousand, three hundred and thirty dollars). We are usually able to donate larger amounts but at the moment are funds are quite limited as we are at the end of our financial year. This money would be sent to you in a manner of your choosing, and hopefully it would enable you to help the widows and also forward the word of God much more easily.

Of course, we do not send out payments without going through the proper procedures, so if you would like to claim the cash, these are the steps you will need to take:

1. The Church or Bread and Wine will send you a agreement form, which you will have to complete and sign.

2. On receipt of the form, we will require a photographs of you, or a trusted representative as proof of identity. You will have to get a NEW photographs taken, holding two symbol of ours. The two symbols we need you to hold are a loaf of bread and a bottle of wine (the name of our church). This proves that the person in the photograph is genuine. Passport or other photographs will NOT be accepted.

If you agree to the two conditions above, we will attach the agreement form for you to complete, and then after that we will explain to you what type of photograph we need from you. Please do not send a photograph until we have explained how we want the photograph to be taken. On receipt of a SATISFACTORY photograph, we will immediately forward the $274,330.00 to you in a manner of your choice.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in my offer Mr.Tokunbo and I will forward you the agreement for your signature ASAP.

May God bless you,

Father Brian Potter
The Church of Bread and Wine
Maybe he can be a sponser?