PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Cadets grounded?
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2015, 20:04
DaveUnwin

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
A&C, you say to me;- "In your post #520 you state that " was it really that difficult to look at the records of each aircraft and starting with the ones that have never been pranged or de-rigged..............?"

This shows that you have still failed to grasp the problem because these records had not been kept by the contractor and what has been kept are very incomplete, repairs have not been properly recorded both from a parts used and a compliance with approved data point of view and some have no record at all !"

Actually, it doesn't. What it actually shows is that either you didn't read, or don't understand, what I wrote.

Have another go, (but you don't need to give me a lecture about de-rigging. I've been gliding for 30 years and am an instructor, have owned several gliders and used to be the Manager of the Black Mountains GC).

Also, Arc has already explained about the shocking record keeping. It is truly a massive FUBAR, and when you combine it with the quite incredible time its taken to STILL not return ONE single solitary sailplane to service well, words fail me.

Last edited by DaveUnwin; 24th Sep 2015 at 20:14. Reason: Missed a bit!