PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Whistle Blower
Thread: Whistle Blower
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2015, 18:36
Whenurhappy

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts
Barnstormer, the Eye article claims that he is/was considered at risk of flight basically on National Security grounds, because he 'knew too much'. I think that's stretching credibility a bit, given that he's now working as a driver, with this mystical Level 5 security clearance (and since my earlier post, I've done some background checking and no one seems to have heard of it).

I also checked a past copy of the Air Force List that I found in the office, covering the time that he was supposedly on Harriers. There's is no commission officer of his name listed, but the Air Force List is not always that accurate - I was missing from it, inexplicably, for several years.

But I get back to his story- why on Earth would he want to report this matter to his Vetting Officer in the first instance, unless it was part of a vetting interview (and the context of the article would indicate it wasn't)?

Oh, and an earlier enterprise of his was closed down by the FBI, according to his Linked-in entry. But again, this could be misinterpretation. But this business was whilst he was serving as a Sqn Ldr, which, again, doesn't tally up.

I'm süre this is all part of a vast conspiracy against him...