PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA 330 Penang
Thread: KA 330 Penang
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2015, 11:45
Milking a mouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Political Correctness, pilot bashing and a firm touchdown

Don't dismiss the valid point made by airbusdriver to the bin because of political correctness fatigue. It's not. He's obviously frustrated with the loathsome habit of pilots to assign poor landings, global warming and the Greek debt crisis to females, locals & MPL's. Heaven forbid should any poor soul hit all three in the trifecta!

I'm sick of people jumping onto the "it's cos she's a she/local/whatever" bandwagon. And of course if HE'S not, he just had a bad day! "Could happen to anyone".

Look at a recent thread about Kenny Chiang. The very same people that moan that locals can't fly, locals have no passion for aviation etc immediately cut this guy down. For flipping an aircraft ass over tit more times in a day than you've landed in a year! Who cares if Daddy's got coin and funded his passion. He's out there, doing it.

When's the last time you've slapped USD$10k down on the table to fly for FUN! For the challenge. For the reward. No, doing is not your thing. Going out and achieving doesn't float your boat. Getting calluses on thumb & forefinger from knob fiddling is your lot. You prefer the drull monotony that is airline flying. To mock from the arrogant cocoon that is your repetitive, high speed, high tonnage, sheetmetal-working Groundhog Day. Wine glass in hand, the flicker of your friends on pprune on your computer screen, illuminating the room.

The sooner you arrogant, sexist, homophobic, racist pricks die out the better. Perhaps then the professional could be put into 'professionalism' with regard to our industry. Putting an end to the ill-informed, lay the boot in, devour your own drivel that has filled this thread. (Not an MPL, not a write off, no popped rivets, no damage whatsoever other than a G & attitude that exceeded design limitations and necessitates a new set of legs btw).

Show me an Airbus CM1 that doesn't acknowledge the vulnerability of being PNF with only reactive cues to make takeover decisions by and I'll eat my hat.