PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - KA 330 Penang
Thread: KA 330 Penang
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2015, 08:49
anotherbusdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The sex of the first officer, who allegedly is the person being pointed at, has nothing to do with it. Neither has race or religion.

If you start pointing fingers at people who are in a tiny minority (less than 2% I would guess), you are doing it to either abuse the data privacy laws; or trying to make a point that certain demographics are of a lesser calibre based purely on their sex, colour, race or religion - this is in fact illegal. It highlights your personal bias, and discrimination you feel towards that demographic. Especially when it has absolutely nothing to do with what happened.

And to be perfectly clear, I am calling you a sexist.

I am not disputing your arguments about experience levels, sectors available, or your argument regarding prior training/ experience before KA. My comment is about the fact that there is no need, except to be malicious, that you have highlighted and continue to point out the sex of this particular pilot, when there is no operational difference between a male or a female of similar backgrounds in any case.

Last edited by anotherbusdriver; 23rd Sep 2015 at 09:25. Reason: Comment