PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aerospace atlantic
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2015, 21:14
Albert Alex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aerospace atlantic

John smith from Brazil and it's not his real name. He robbed me for airbus 320 type and line training for 5K. He convinces you to do so and he has the all contacts in Asia in fact he has anything. He takes you to simulator and tries to take 20K when you refuses eventually he goes to 5K. His company is a fake company in uk. He is a fake man and a terrible scammer originally from Brazil. He keeps delaying you and when you request to return your deposit back he refuses. He Ll never refund your money and he is hiding in Brazil. He is a well known scammer in type rating and line training industry, try to avoid him. Use other students to take each other to confirm Jonny is a genuine guy but he is not than a scammer. This is his email address ; [email protected] and his Instagram ; Cmte_mongenot
He is a sick man giving you false hope invariably. I really hate the he was reacting and getting on my nerve. As I was desperate like everybody in this field he tried to abuse me. I wish nobody was hooked by him.