PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2015, 10:11
furbpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This job is really going nowhere. I don't find anybody else to blame than the pilot category that never did anything to safeguard its professional pride. The job hasn't changed we too often are. No pride no self respect only interested in our short term interest and falling down to the lowest common denominator.Way too many enthusiasts wasting parents money, too many shortsighted individuals that do not understand they are digging their and others professional grave. I personally saw it coming and I'm ready to bail out should it become unsustainable..and its getting there. 4000 euro is a good salary for an employee working 8 to 16 and sleeping in his bed but not for having on your hands the life of hundreds of people. Passengers should start asking them selves questions as well. Who would accept that responsibility and all the downsides on the personal side for such low wage if not the mentally disturbed, the megalomaniac, the loosers that could not get into a real profession ( including legacy carrier ) or art , those frustrated and full of complexes finding in an uniform their revenge to life and the all assortment and shades of imbeciles . This business, out of a few exception, and especially in Europe is becoming apparently more and more their realm. Managers are barely shooting on the red cross and receive no counter fire..can we blame them?

Last edited by furbpilot; 21st Sep 2015 at 10:44.