PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you're considering EK take the time for a read:
Old 19th Sep 2015, 21:20
Monarch Man

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good grief Harry, the man doth protest! It's wonderful to have highlighted the plight of many whose number I was one of a good few years ago, but as Alloy said, it's as much about quality of life as it is about remuneration.
Oh and whilst we are using the word perspective I can reveal that what I use for perspective seems to be very similar to a great many with whom I fly with, that perspective is also evident amongst many many of our hard working colleagues beyond the flightdeck door and it is telling that this very perspective you speak of is, little by little finding its way into every aspect of the business. The perspective that you are alluding too also appears to be rubbing off on our customers who seem to be able to discern that the glossy images and clever marketing tactics aren't as good these days at making up for the effects of the perspective that describe so eloquently.
Perspective you see is a matter of perspective in the truest sense, give yourself a slap Harry and think about the perspective I speak of, or then again, take another sip of that favoured drink of yours.