PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you're considering EK take the time for a read:
Old 18th Sep 2015, 13:52
striker26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LMAO im actually laughing, you think i'd put my real info online? Nice to see the assumptions. Im not even going to go there.

I think its clear there's a handful of EK pilots (as with any airline) whose wives have had enough of Dubai because they miss home, and the expat has found the perfect environment to complain in. EK is a great airline. I haven't seen one EK pilot revolution or strike - go figure.

"My wife said just last night that it was good to have the man she married back. That made me feel good and as I said before I feel really good now. My personality is back, I'm not fogged headed anymore and I put my suitcase away for days at a time." - Boo-hoo - why'd you choose to fly a wide body?

Come back to me when the airline is shut down for violating international air law, when flights are cancelled because the pilot was a no show, when pilots walk off the job in a revolution, when EK doesnt have one of the best safety records of any airline. And if you say "its coming", havent seen anything for over 30 years and you'll never.

To all those applying to EK - good luck and remember, as with any company, there is always going to be people within who dont like it. Lets hope they get home safely

Forgot to mention most who don't like it, ARE STILL WORKING FOR EK lolll - too scared to quit. Quit, end your visa and go home. Dont be a hypocrite and come home after every successful flight and complain.