PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2015, 11:58
cucuotto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You are right. I don't work in Turkey thanks God but I heard stories of terrible English levels questionable training practices and knowledge as a consequence of this . I had friends there and I have also seen stuff. I remember more specifically a roster with a string of 4 days off starting after a 11.45 pm arrival and ending with a duty just after midnight on the last day. We have to compete with people accepting this **** cause they are coming from even ****tier places bringing down the all European aviation to third world standards. People that has no idea of what a decent lifestyle is..just looking into money �� at all costs . De Facto regardless comparing the AF accident at night in weather due to a confusing malfunction with the slamming on different runways of two perfectly functioning Airbuses is not really fair .Since you seem to call for political correctness you should be ashamed of your self.True this is Sunexpress forum but I have the feeling that the Turk operation is some how as crooked as the local parent company.

Last edited by cucuotto; 18th Sep 2015 at 12:09.