PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If you're considering EK take the time for a read:
Old 18th Sep 2015, 08:26
keepitrealok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Striker26.

On the 1st of July 2015 you posted how you are 23, have a BComm (I only have a B.Ec so not as good as you) and are now looking at starting Flight training. Because you have family in Dubai you want to
apply to the middle east soon for a bigger pay cheque
It is incredibly amusing how somebody who has no flying experience, let alone airline flying experience, comes here and puts their 'wisdom' on show for all. All you are showing is how wet behind the ears you are. You are half right though -
You cant trust half the posts here
but not for the reason you claim. It is quite simple - it's anonymous so anybody can post and we have no idea of whether they are a gardener or bona fide airline pilot. What I trust is the pilots sitting next to me commenting in face to face conversation. And that face to face conversation is represented here. The EK flight deck is now the most toxic I have ever seen. Even those who have swilled and force-fed others the koolaid are now complaining about the company and the rostering. Why? Because everybody is exhausted. They are exhausted by a company that has systematically removed any form of control over your life. No leave, or leave when it is useless, back to back to back to back flying that leaves pilots in a permanent zombie state. But you have read all that and denied it is true so I won't continue here. It is pointless.

Don't worry your dream of
i guess i want to be as attarctive as possible to a ME Airline as possible!
is closer than you think. You are the perfect candidate - you ignore those who have thousands of hours of experience (I'm in >10,000 hr range) and put your head firmly in the sand.

Quick, hurry up and get your 1500hrs and ATPL done so you can come here and then post with some form of authority on how great it is in EK.