PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More resignations at easyJet...
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2003, 01:51
Final 3 Greens

BTB

Your comments are highly intemperate and offensive to me.

during my cruise pa explained that they they had had a long tiring day
Customers perception are reality and if No Sponsor and others felt they were asked to clean the aeroplane, then they were. Frankly, why should your customers care about whether your crew had worked a long day? They are paying for a service and it's irrelevant to them, although I do appreciate your concern for your team.

I have heard a similar PA many times and have taken no offence, but there you go.

However, all the 'great unwashed' pay your employers, who in turn pay you and tour crew. If enough FD/CC annoy enough passengers, then they will find alternatives and your employers business will be impacted.

It may seem that the LCA sector is invulnerable presently, but those of us who have been in business for years know that success can be a tranisent experience.

BTW, it's not just the older pax who sometines don't like the way they are treated. My 8 year old son calls easyJet 'rubbishJet' and loathes the airline.

Why? Because the first time we used easyJet a few years ago, on the return leg, our flight was cancelled after we checked in and we were literally left to sort ourselves out. Fortunately British Midland had some seats left and I had a credit card. But some of our luggage was never returned, including the case containing my son's favourite toy.

Young enemies have long memories.