PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arab Wings Jordan Any Current Info Please ?
Old 17th Sep 2015, 21:11
l8starter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somebody ? Anybody ?

C'mon guys, they have two Legacies, so somebody must be working for them ?

Seems they're getting rather interested, but the deal doesn't sound great exactly.

Money is not everything for me, BUT, I would like to have some idea about what they are like as a company; what are the crews like; what sort of flying does the Legacy do, i.e., how much time is spent down route, or in Amman; what's it like spending time Amman for a westerner; what is a good area to be based in Amman, and what can 600JD a month housing allowance get you ?

I am long past thinking that I will ever find a thing like that perfect corporate aviation job (or any aviation job for that matter), but I would like to know if they are a reasonably decent company, who operate to good standards, whilst not flogging their crews to death and payimg peanuts - as seems to be the way with a lot of companies these days - and being treated with a modicum of respect.

I don't mind working hard - been quite used to that - just don't want to have the pi$$ taken. So would rather say no sooner rather than later, if its not for me ?

Feel free to PM if you don't want to post publicly ?

Thanks,

L8