PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2015, 12:52
MANFOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SQ

Or maybe there really are quite a number of people using the aircraft just to fly MAN-MUC which may have skewed the figures.
Anyone got any insight?
My understanding is that the stats in the CAA Report reflect the number of pax travelling between MAN and Singapore (irrespective of whether they are then flying on somewhere else), and that pax travelling only between MAN & MUN would be included in the MUC figures. However, I'm not certain of that and stand to be corrected.

Is it the 4 class version yet on the MAN flight? If so, seat guru shows 264 seats (4/48/28/184). I think the 3 class version has 278 seats (8/42/228)

So yes, 210 does seem a very high percentage. Maybe it does include MAN-MUC pax but I expect someone can confirm or otherwise. I'll try and see if the CAA report makes it clear in any notes.

Edit: All I could find at a quick look through was this from the Q & A about Airport stats.

"Where can I find passenger numbers between two airports?
We produce two tables in which you can find this information. For international routes, table 12.1, this includes passengers travelling worldwide on a flight either to/from a UK reporting airport".

Last edited by MANFOD; 17th Sep 2015 at 13:07. Reason: More information