PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ponzi scheme targeting crew - Beware - do not become a victim.
Old 17th Sep 2015, 10:28
aerosexual77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is very clear this is a ponzi scheme. Picking a large airline like EK was a good place, crew talk alot and according to friends in EK this thing is spreading like wildfire. Pilots buying up to 15 accounts, cc taking out 40K USD loads to fund 2 accounts, madness. Its easy to get caught up in this, everyone talking about how much extra they are making, in the case of cc with 2 accounts that can be more than they probably take home in a month. Everyone wants to get in on it. Well paid pilots can afford to loose 20, 40K its the CC i feel sorry for if this goes belly up.

The claim that they are backed by S&S Brokerage house, who are legit, is untrue, they are merely the introducing broker, they have no other liability.

Very hard to tell someone to leave it now and a year later its still going but make no mistake this thing will eventually collapse. This tread was only started at the end of June and already a journalist is sniffing around, be careful this could fold very soon.

If you still want in and have a spare 20K, know this is just another ponzi scheme, the forex trading is just a front. My advise if you do have a spare 20K head to Vegas for a long weekend and blow it or make it there, at least you'll have fun doing it!

For those thinking of taking out loans to invest in this, I'm just nobody on the world wide web and you dont need to listen to me but for your own sanity dont do it.

For those still in it, your choice, I cant say it will collapse tomorrow, next month or even next year, all I know it will collapse and your money will be gone.

You tube ponzi schemes, if you're still are not convinced