PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2015, 02:44
fromdgrndup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just imagine if you were HR and had, along with interviews a whole bunch of other work to do.. Would you like to be sitting by the phone answering or go around doing your job.
Remember its a professional job you are applying for. You need to prove your responsibility and aptitude for taking responsibility of a lot of lives sitting behind you when you get on board.
Quite frankly, managing to delete your application just shows carelessness on your part. Qualities which I'm sure they are not looking for in their future pilots. Kinda portrays you in a negative light already.
I remember being told that they know what they are doing and know when to send out what emails and to whom and don't need us bothering them when they are doing their job and also that any attempts to contact them about the status of ones application would negatively impact it.
There is no harm in trying to go and inquire but you asked for an opinion and the fact is they have more people who were careful enough in filling up their application and making sure to see everything was correct and not deleting it.
Give me one reason why one should be called to prove themselves when they have already proved their ineptitude.

Sorry for being so crude.

The only way out for you is to see if the system over time forgets your application and lets you apply again. They should have a 6 months buffer which would be time enough to update your qualifications in their view.