PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The General Aviation Industry is Being Destroyed
Old 14th Sep 2015, 06:44
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have more experience in the operation of high weight high turbulence operations low to the ground than you will every have. As for being a troll that is yourself.
yr' wrong,
I am informed you are a LAME (unlikely as that may seem) but not a pilot.
If that is, in fact, the case, you have precisely nil/zero/zilch experience of operating an aircraft at high AUW in low level turbulence.

Please enlighten us as to you qualifications and experience as a pilot.

Given your self confessed quite amazing level of knowledge of all things aeronautical, I am very surprised that you would claim a high weight firefighting Dromader is not, in fact a, a Dromader. If it is not a Dromader (despite the Type Certificate that says it is, in fact, a Dromader) please be so kind as to advise us what, in fact, it is.

I am bound to say, not knowing the difference between a sled and a balloon is a bit of a problem.

It is possible, if you know what you are doing and work with your FOI, to gain a CASA AOC for >5700kg aircraft for unrestricted worldwide operations, from a standing start in my teams case, 100 calendar days, for the pedantic I might add the qualifier maybe +/- 10 days. Big up too, for the CASA peeps on the case.
Gaunty,
With the very greatest of respect ( which you know damned well I don't mean, I am just being the very polite chap that I am) for absence of doubt, I will edit your above para; to make your meaning clear.

" All GA's problems with FOIs over "acceptance" of Operations Manuals and timetables measured in years are caused by incompetent, ignorant and inept idiots that make up most of the management if GA companies (and airlines, for that matter) and only if GA was smart enough to employ me, all their problems would go away.

And, by the way, the ASRR was a work of fiction, with the nearly 300 contributors to Forsyth ( including all the major airlines) merely representing the combined incompetence of everybody except me.

CASA is a simply wonderful organisation that doesn't deserve the Australian industry it is lumbered with".

It won't take long for the usual suspects to appear so I'll make it quick and get back to my life.
At least you got that much right.

Quite simply, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, which is no surprised to anybody who has known you for as long as I have, right back to your Rex days.

Tootle pip!!

Last edited by LeadSled; 14th Sep 2015 at 14:54.