PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2015, 01:49
flydog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cucuotto

Mann you need to go up the jungle and drink the coolade! The education system in America is abismal and your ref to a surgeon is pathetic. If got a degree from any American prestigious college your daddy paid for it, does not mean you have any skills or intelligence ...look at the previous President, C- from Harvard and lucky if IQ makes the figures.
As for Bangladesh, I would choose that surgeon every time and twice on Sunday as they say.
I have 6 ATPL s from 6 continents and have worked for 10 major airlines and all went broke, if you live long enough you will witness the same. I am going for SXS assessment and would be very proud and happy to work for that airline and live in Turkey. I have worked and lived all around the world for 35 years in aviation, have 23,000 hours and 14 type ratings, never failed an exam or checkride or anything else and have no accidents or incidents. The emergencies and tech issues I have dealt with were dealt with calmly, methodically and logically without complicating the issue.
So please don't judge others motivations for joining an airline. If you are a pilot, I would almost guarantee you do not have a job and can't keep one due to your poor ATTITUDE towards others. I have worked with more than 36 nationalities of pilot and if I had to fault any of them it would be the North Americans most of whom do not seem able to stay on speed, they are always too fast on the approach, like to exceed flap speeds, kick rudders unnecessarily and have extremely poor radio skills, and will never say Mayday or Pan, preferring to errr err um err we err have err um err maybe err problem here and err um etc etc.
The world is getting smaller and smaller, diversity is necessary and good for business so I would suggest if you are an aspiring pilot, think about a career change, because we don't need your attitude in any flight deck.