PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - what are my chances
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2003, 02:51
russelldav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks guys, especialyl globaliser, i'd been using seatmap before, but hadnt managed to grab results because of the missing 'class' data.

unfortunately though i cannot benefit from a furhter 12 hours of online checkin though, under BA's terms and conditions:

3.1 Individuals who are 18 years of age or over may apply for membership provided they have taken one Tier Points eligible flight sector within the 3 month period prior to the date their application is received by British Airways.

which i don't meet

Xenia - when do you suppose is a suitable age to be eligable for an upgrade then? i might only be 17 but so what! i'm 6'4 and would obviously prefer a larger seat such as those found with a club world

incidentally a friend who made the same journey last week was automatically upgraded on the pretence that she was able to checkin for the international flight some hours before the majority of passengers even arrived at heathrow, so maybe that will help who knows.

would you advise grabbing a decent seat using BA's online checkin before hand? or just turning up and seeing what they offer. presumeably they'll know the aircraft layout and be able to give me a seat with extended leg room if an upgrade is available (and at the moment, i dont plan to ask

Last edited by russelldav; 29th Jun 2003 at 03:12.