PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - European Flight Training (EFT)
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2003, 22:13
miss magenta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all;

I did my CPL with EFT last year. Excellent instructors (hope you read this Phil)! and then went on to do my MEP and FI. Returned at the beggining of this year for IR training. Aircraft availability was never too much of a problem, at the worse a couple of time changes. On my CPL got to fly twice a day, 6 days a week. FI was great fun and all done in record time. It is hard work to do a CPL in three weeks but completely possible. I got a first time pass in everything I did there.
Instructors are great and the whole atmosphere is friendly and relaxed but always proffesional.
As for the accomodation, the Vero Beach apartments that are now used are all new and well equipped. Three to a house and its who you share with that makes the difference. Initially I stayed at Port Fierce! and although the place was shabby and ill eqipped, everything I asked for was provided. (Iron and sheets and similar stuff). They dont use them anymore I believe.
If you decide to go over then I think you will be happy with them. I have been through a few schools and they are still my top favorites.
Good luck.