PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2015, 19:56
MANFOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Monday Tuesday and Thursday requires 8 based units for first wave and the remainder of the week 7.
Viscount 702, many thanks and I now agree with that. For some reason I'd missed IBZ at 06.50 on those 3 days. And I'd wrongly included the 17.30 Dublin as non-based although I realised it wasn't a DUB a/c.

However, two points have arisen:

I'd included Bremen at 2 x weekly, but it's not now showing for weeks I tried in May, July or August. Had you included it? Whether it will be reinstated remains to be seen.

Secondly, I'd included, as I assume you have, flights on several routes which had times on certain days but no fares as they were shown as sold out. Not sure what to make of that. Do they intend to operate on those days or are they awaiting slots, or are they still under consideration? It's inconceivable the flights are actually sold out.

The figure I quoted for S2015 of 219 departures was from the ACL start of summer report for the peak week in August, so will be higher than the norm in earlier months. Your net increase of 29 per week indicates a base figure of 202 for S2015 which I imagine is more typical.

It also struck me that Ryanair appear to have standardised flight times for destinations on the days they operate more than in previous years when timings could vary slightly.