PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA Part 66 Logbook filling
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2015, 10:11
rahalroxz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EASA Part 66 Logbook filling

hello

Having completed my basic course at a 147 org, im currently working at a 145 MRO. I've been filling the cap 741 logbook for almost 3 years now and sooner going to submit it. but before that I'd like to ask help from you to clarify some doubts I have. your cooperation is much appreciated.

and I understand you guys are not CAA assessors to nail these questions but I'd very happy to hear from anyone having an idea, specially from someone who recently submitted the logbook.

1. There are some chapters like 51, 70, 76 under which you can't find a lot of work done. They are hardly touched and 51 is mostly workshop repairs. will that be an issue if I have very limited number of (almost nil) entries from those chapters ?

2. Pure B2 chapters like 22, 31, 33 ... I know I'm supposed to have entries from B2 chapters as well but will it be alright if I have only basic few entries because in fact they are not in my scope when working.

3. Is the CAA mostly looking for AMM based references ( GVI, DI, Removal/Installation) or are they equally expecting TSM and SRM entries ?

4. After all I could managed to fill around 350 entries with at least 200 of them are Replacements of components. The rest are DI, GVI and servicing etc. Will that be enough to satisfy them ?

Thanks in advance