PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AUSFLY 2015 September 4-6, YNRM
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2015, 00:08
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HC
The reason also for me saying this, is i did enter on foot a number of times from the street, there was no one collecting fees, so I say again you can enter on foot for $0.
Please email me at david.brown 'at' saaa.com with full details of when and where this happened. The VRA from Narromine manned the front gate and I might add receive a very generous cut of the takings for providing parking, collection first aid and emergency service. If you got past them easily we need to know this.

I appreciate your feedback and maybe the website could have been better, but we are not all perfect at all things. From the website front page;
If you are Flying In and you are the Pilot in Command, your registration will be free, providing you are also a current member of either the SAAA, AOPA, RaAus or AWAL. For all passengers flying in and all other guests, there will be a $15 admission to attend the event.
And on the STAY tab this;
Camping Under the Wing of your aircraft will incur a cost per night per person to cover the costs of the amenities.
And I confess this probably should say payable to NTP.

Now back to positives……how was the Unicom service? What I saw/heard was awesome.