PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER 1
Thread: MANCHESTER 1
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2015, 09:24
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MANFOD,

Saturday was originally the day that showed 8 based, however, it now shows 7 based, and I cannot for the life of me remember which flights were showing to be 8 based, so, can only assume one flight has had a time change.

New routes wise

Given what's happened at Liverpool, and the fact that Kos, Rhodes and Bratislava are no longer bookable there, I would not put it past Ryanair for those routes to appear at MAN. Kos/Rhodes go against Jet2, which they seem to like, and Bratislava against Austrian/Easyjet on Vienna to try and see on or both off.

I do expect Seville and Santiago as other new routes to warn off Vueling. Bucharest would be most welcome too.

Extra flights

We have already seen Barcelona and Alicante go 2 daily, and Palma/Ibiza get extra flights, all possible Vueling routes. Valencia, Tenerife and Girona also see extra flights
I wouldn't be surprised to see Madrid go 10 weekly, with 2 flights on Tue/Wed/sat to see off I2, and 10 weekly has been rumoured in the past. Some weeks see 8 weekly this winter already, so, the foundations are there.

Gran Canaria could go 3 weekly, and hopefully Eastern Europe sees extra flights. You can't get to Poland on a Saturday from MAN, for example.