PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2015, 17:58
cucuotto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am NOT working in Turkey but I have friends that do ( most probably not for long) and tell me stories... Would it be fair to say that we can expect , on average ,an higher level of professionalism in certain environment or regions of the world if compared to others? Would you rather go under surgery with a surgeon with a degree from a premium North American medical school or one that got his degree in Bangladesh ? We are not all the same in aviation. Its just automation that is creating this impression. Its easy to confirm this from statistics on where accident happens most frequently or on airlines safety. You can tell me that I'm racist but this is not about race, color of skin its just about cultures, sociology, organization. licensing methods, training environment, resources. Some countries are aviation safety friendly , others are NOT. Face it. And its seem like Turkey is, due to the poorness of their T&C is now attracting pilots that would most probably not be able to join other more "competitive" environments.