PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson recruitment.
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2015, 15:01
Penworth

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can I ask a few questions of those already in Thomson regarding the package on offer.

I understand the leave is 42 days per annum. Is this pro rated to 81% of that for those on a part time contract? I understand the leave available is based on seniority and also how many leave points you've accrued in the previous season, but how much leave is it possible to take in the summer? Is there any limit or is it just subject to the above? Do you still get wrap round days round leave?

There was mention earlier in this thread that blocks of days off are penalised in carmen. Has carmen got worse over the last few years or do you just have fewer crews? Is it still possible to get some say over the roster, say a preference for earlies, for example? Do you still have roster protection on all duties?

I know previously the staff travel was something like £1500 to give 70% off a Thomson holiday, do you know if this is what is on offer to new joiners?

Have the negotiations regarding the pension been settled and if so what is the offer going to be for new joiners? 10% company contributions was mentioned, what is the required employee contribution?

Thanks