PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thank Yoy FlyBe
Thread: Thank Yoy FlyBe
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2003, 05:01
rsoman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank You FlyBe

Just a few words about my experience with lowcost flyBE.
Flew them first time this week BHX to GLA and back. Well all I can say if this is low cost service, well you can really be proud of it and I for one wont mind flying you guys again.
Particularly appreciated the pilot on the outbound sector confessing that the one hour delay is due to ATC slot restrictions brought about by he having to be called into operate the flight at short notice after the original captain reported sick. No, I am not being derogatory, such frankness I prefer any time rather than the bland "operational reasons" or "low cost - take it or leave it - DONT ASK". The inflight magazine particulary turned out to be something full of articles which somebody actually wants to read and as for the service, well except for the marvelous ladies at BHX who were more interested in chatting among themselves than rather checking us in (guess they themselves couldnt beleive someone will be idotic enough to try to check in at 0430 I suppose), it was fantastic. Teaches me a lesson that way, first impression may not always be the best impression!

Last edited by rsoman; 30th Jun 2003 at 21:50.