PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What wrong with Morocco?
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2015, 08:19
kilomike_19

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Geotracker
Hi Kilomike 19,

Well the only company recruiting moroccan local's is air arabia for the moment, so maybe you can make a chance there when you finish your pilot study. Concerning for RAM, yes they do offer pay2fly and also resumed the training of their own cadets.

But now let's talk about another thing except for RAM or any other moroccan companies. Because there is the typical ignorance and stupidity of moroccans showing off again. Instead of always blaming the moroccan companies, the moroccan local's should finally stand up and fight against european compagnies like Ryanair and Jetaifly basing their aircraft in Morocco and not employing any moroccan pilot. If these two european compagnies would finally take moroccan pilots a big part of the unemployment problem would be solved in the country. There are enough EASA qualified Moroccan pilots with the competent standards to fly for one of these carriers. The Moroccan civil aviation has to stand up and force these companies to take moroccan local pilots and not only moroccan cabin crew and ground staff (cheaper work force) like the jetarifly thieves and even paying their pilots partially with moroccan contracts so they can earn more on the back of Morocco. It's simple, 1 european pilot in morocco is equal to 1 moroccan, if not then they should ban them for basing their planes in Morocco.
Geotracker, Moroccans are stupid because they think that a pilot needs to be a maths genius or something like that... Now there are many qualified pilots waiting for any vacant in Air Arabia (they have only 3 A320, so they have to wait a little bit)... Ryanair and Jetairfly have only EU pilots as you said...but, in my case, I will have a EU citizenship when I finished my studies so I can apply to this two carries isn't? Anyway, returning to Morocco is not my plan nowadays... Fortunately I'm studying to become a pilot, no a 737 or A320 pilot...I don't care the plane I will fly. I focused my studies to become a FI no for earning hours, like the majority of FI's, it's because I love teaching. Yeah, I would like to fly big birds, but not now, paying a line training without experience...I want to reinforce my skills and become a better pilot. So, for me, flying a A320 with less than 200 hours is very stupid and dangerous...