PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Europe or United states?
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2015, 01:32
Transsonic2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ TheSkiingPilot:

Firstly, the FAA license is too easy.
What qualifies you in making such a statement? Do you hold an FAA license yourself? Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't be writing such a nonsense!

I hear the airline industry in America isn't doing too well at the moment, with jobs being hard to find, and with pay being very poor. Morale is not a strong point for pilots over in America either.
Again, what qualifies you in making such a derogatory statement, particularly regarding the moral of US pilots? I'm a US pilot and flight instructor myself, and I must say I feel rudely assaulted and offended by such a post! Who or what do you think you are?

If you show as little respect towards others in the cockpit as well, you should seriously rethink your intension of becoming a professional pilot, since this kind of behavior is anything but professional!

And by the way, I happen to hold an EASA ATP (frozen) myself, so I know both systems the EU and the US. Both system have advantages and disadvantages, but don't degrade one system over the other, especially if you only know one system!

Last edited by Transsonic2000; 4th Sep 2015 at 01:57.