PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 2nd Sep 2015, 04:54
VanillaCoke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone,

I've been following this thread for a while (since I began my application in March) and first of all would like to thank you all for the questions and answers so far which have helped me greatly.

As I said above, I submitted my application back in March 2015. In early May I received the email asking me to do online testing by mid May. I thought I did perfect and a couple of days later I received the email asking for the OPQ for which I was given another few days to complete. So far, so good, moving pretty fast with the tests.

After that, there was a long pause, until June 29, before they told me I had passed that too and would need to book an interview. I was a bit worried during this pause but reading comments on here assured me that there is quite a gap before the interview booking.

I booked it that same day and had my interview at the start of August. Since then however I have heard nothing. They told me I would find out within a week how I went but it's been almost 4 weeks since then.

My application status says On-Hold for Upcoming Assessment Centre. Does this mean I passed the interview? Could they have forgotten to call or email or made a mistake?
Thanks for reading this far and for any help you can provide.