PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2015, 16:23
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KenV - so exactly how do you know the RCS numbers for all those aircraft?
The Russians have advertized the RCS of the T-50 as .1-1 meter2.
Boeing has advertized the forward RCS of the Super Hornet as "significantly under 1 meter2" and stated that the Silent Eagle has similar forward RCS to Super Hornet.

LM states F-22 RCS is the size of a "steel marble" (.0001-.0002 meter2), and F-35 the size of a "metal golf ball" (.0015m2). Thus both these stealth aircraft have RCS much smaller than any of the above.

Quick answer, obviously, is that you don't, but just like to make up to disrupt arguments that from your viewpoint are going the wrong way.
I have no idea what you are on about here. RCS data is available in the public domain. Whether you choose to trust the public figures is an entirely different matter, but the data is there.

And what is this business of "make stuff up to disrupt arguments"? I see no "argument" that I have "disrupted". Further, I see no place where my arguments "are going the wrong way". You appear to be reading into my statements things that simply do not exist.

And finally, you appear to be maneuvering into position for yet another juvenile tit-for-tat personal battle. I will not be baited to engage.