PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA licences taught by FAA CFIs in US.
View Single Post
Old 1st Sep 2015, 08:34
S-Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sapperkenno

I was hoping more along the lines of standing up to the red-tape, gold-plating crap... Not just bending over with my pants down like you're suggesting.
No you are not, you looking to find a curve on a straight road, just like many before you and many that will come after you.

The rules are clear, the rest of us followed them without problem, if you want to be treated on a level footing with your peers then it needs to be a level footing not one achieved by trying to find a shortcut.

As Head of Training I would not employ you over someone that has jumped through the hoops. Standardisation is the hot potato of EASA and whether we agree with it or not it's the way it is now. If you can't follow the rules to get the qualifications then how would I know you would follow the rules for training?

The exams are not difficult and if you have think your FAA qualifications are equivalent then it's just a case of submitting yourself for the exams. You don't need to do any mandatory study or classroom. Simples!