PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Nationals being discriminated against?
Old 31st Aug 2015, 20:29
plikee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry but I can't keep it...

Unfortunately all the Brits think they are always discriminated. People taking their benefits, immigration, now the language.. All coming from people that hundreds of years ago invaded countries all around the world, exploiting everything it was available at that time.

Equal opportunities? F me, you are the ONLY country I know that asks for religion, skin colour (which has white British, white Irish, white others and others as option), sex orientation, etc, for nearly every job in your country.

This thread is ridiculous as many posts here as well. A new language can always be learned, you just have to make the effort. There are many interactive computer apps that can help you.

As other people said, if they are hiring in German and I don't know German, is that discriminating against me? No, that's only requirements. Like flying hours. Or are you going to say as well that airlines discriminate low hour pilots that just finished the CPL? Don't think you will. What do this guys and gals do? They build their hours. What do you have to do in your case to get a job in a foreign airline that requires local language? Learn a new language, simple! Just make the EFFORT