PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA pilots stand its grounds....MOM to help !
Old 27th Jun 2003, 18:32
G.Khan

Well, in view of the dire Straits that SIA now finds itself it should be no problem for them to identify the high flying types they feel are so necessary to maintain their momentum, rather than the pilots they are so desperate to shaft? I really would like to see most of this thread published in 'Today', (I appreciate that the Straits Lies will never publish it!), so, how do we achieve that? I can certainly cut and copy and send and I have nothing to fear from the machine, unless they choose to give me a hard time the next time I come on holiday to spend lots of money!

It is hard to believe they can be so hard nosed as to think that life will carry on regardless, it is also hard to believe that they can think that the end result can be achieved without the full support of all those involved unless, of course, they are assuming that intimidation is the way to go?

Let's see the posts of High Cirrus, Wotwazat, MillersCourt and B Swan in the Singaporean press, together with all those others that can expose what a bunch of nonsense SIA are trying to pull and the depths they are prepared to sink to in order to achieve their misbegotten aims.