PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2003, 16:45
Winstun

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought I had rested my case here but this continuing unsavory banter is despicable. The administrator continues to prolong this thread only by advertiser demands, and I reluctantly reply to correct additional misinformation.
Thus far i've seen very few people actually agree with you on any topic
So?….very few people understand the facts on many topics…exactly why I am here.
coming from a five year old girl. I always show her winstuns posts
Here is a clear case of parental negligence, extending to a questionable ‘uncle’.
A five year said that about you winstun
She’s apparently getting some quality education surfing the internet with you ....but whats’ your point? I have seen a 5 year old girl fire a bullet point blank between a mans eyes. And do you tell your neice why you don’t already fly a jet? Thought not.
Kaptin, did I say I do not or never did fly for any Australian airlines? And if so, what of it? Are you suggesting this is some great achievement or that I can’t make three times the cash, doing half the work on better equipment somewhere else? I have knowledge of some ‘experienced’ airline pilots that can barely hand fly and then, not for very long. And there are many fine pilots rejected at airline interviews for no reason other than interviewer’s (..possibly one that can not hand fly) fickle mood at said moment. So what? And do you have some kind of problem with people not native to English?
4711, when you look at the forum index, please read the word at the top of the column to the right of replies. Yes, that is views…and views are made by viewers. FYI, despite your perception Pprune is one very small part of the aviation world... the bottom, dregs part. Yes, I am here to lift the game, and I can assure you the silent majority (the wider public) are very much behind me and cherish my executive consultancy on aviation matters. Don’t attempt to skew the statistics. 7% was the conservative estimate for alcohol abuse by Australians, 14% was the realistic estimate by the national health authority. Now, I am not suggesting that pilots are at those exact percentages, but by simple deduction it would not be far off the mark. In fact it could well be higher, spend a little time at some airline layover hotel bars and you will get the idea. This is not something to hide from, it’s a common problem in Australian society with long term ill-health consequences. So by your reasoning, you would suggest that pilots also have a much lower incidence of obesity, suicide, cancer, heart attack, traffic accidents, divorce etc, etc, than the national average? Wrong. Your wild assertions are quite amusing but very irrelevant I admit my languages spelling is not the best, it is something I am working on in all 8. Try not to dwell on the spelling and concentrate more on the information and ideas.