PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 Autumn 2014
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2015, 13:05
Commuter0815

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people can adopt to middle eastern working conditions, the money helps a lot. I was there as well, hated it like hell and ejected asap, after 2 years. Since then ghosting around in some european companies, most of them bad but still happy not to be down there anymore any being a piece of (very) high priced cattle without any working rights. Point.

This not to offend anyone, just some can live with that **** what they do down there, other ,like me, not. I prefer to live in free countries and for companies that are bad but are forced by european laws to obey rules that are clearly written down.
Of course you pay a price, but that's up to each individual pilot. Is it necessary to fly this brand new , shiny planes? Is money really everything? Do I really need this beautiful car and that expensive hotel/gym membership(especially for wife and kids) and so on.

I decided that I cannot take all that money with me into the tomb and voted for nice landscapes and european freedom.

I will have as well a look into that Jet2 option, even not being english/scottish(but loving Scotland) and moving up there if they want me. Let's see.