PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom
View Single Post
Old 29th Aug 2015, 07:20
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Putting ticks in boxes never made anyone competent at anything.

Same, same putting ticks in boxes does not ensure proper maintenance.

The inescapable truth is the expertise and competence at doing these things lies within the industry, NOT within CAsA, it equates to a kindergarten student dictating the standards required for a university graduate.

As it stands the alleged "reforms" we must embrace are completely unsustainable, what's to come just an evil joke.

I cannot accept that the intelligence level within CAsA is so feeble that they don't understand this, therefore there is only one conclusion any sensible person could come to, the alleged "Reform" project is a malicious, deliberate, concerted, attempt to destroy an industry, and if the Minister had the courage of his convictions he'd stand up and admit that is the fact, and Why it is Australia's interest to not have a GA industry.

AOTW I'm sorry, but I cannot accept any other hypothesis, CAsA and their bulls..t is to blame, take a trip across the Tasman sometime to see what proper regulation can do.

Oh! and they are just as safe as we are, and their reg's only cost a few million...Not half a BILLION! and counting! That I believe is fraudulent waste of taxpayers money.

One thing I'd love to know is just how much CAsA crap adds to every airline ticket.