PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - F-35 Cancelled, then what ?
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2015, 16:36
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ken,

Thanks for the come-back. You have completely changed the basis of my post, the purpose of which was "review the video".
I was not commenting on nor replying to your review of the video. I was making an entirely independent comment on the video. I apologize for any misunderstanding I may have created.

If you read my caveats you will see that I deliberately excluded any platform and system capabilities (which includes stealth) that could, potentially, make a big difference to whether either aircraft even arrives at the merge. Agreed?
Yes, I totally agree, and I also agree with the many other insightful points you made in your review. I apologize if I gave the impression I was attempting to counter or otherwise refute your commentary. I was not. Your commentary was spot on and I could not have said what you said any better. That was one reason I took a different approach in my commentary. You'd covered that ground very well, and I wanted to explore some different ground. Mea culpa if I gave the wrong impression.