PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK Nationals being discriminated against?
Old 28th Aug 2015, 14:50
Global_Global

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm certain that courses through this provider are available to non-Dutch (I think they must be) however, I'm not aware of any that have got through selection if any have applied. Same for the other Dutch schools
Next time do research before talking b@ll@cks... The arrangement that is applicable is one with a local dutch bank that only finances people based in the Netherlands (read: not nationality!). This arrangement that allowed people to borrow for training without any collateral allowed an almost unlimited amount of based in the Netherlands people to start training. Bank burned it's fingers and now the financing arrangement is less flexible...

It's an interesting dynamic - and one I think is probably lost on the British students who don't appreciate they are all competing for the same jobs but actually, may be disadvantaged in favour of non-UK graduates when applying for BA/EZY/RYR because of this 'arrangement'.
It is probably lost on you but Ryanair is Irish so I dont understand why, in you logic, Brits should be allowed to work there??