PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2015, 11:23
canberra97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HeartyMeatballs

When was the last time you flew BA?

In the last 7 weeks I have flown BA 8 times, three times on early morning flights where for breakfast I had a lovely raspberry muesli, ham croissant, orange juice and endless amounts of coffee (if I wanted it), twice on mid afternoon flights where I was served a chicken pasta dish (which was so nice I was given two), a lemon cake and coffee followed by a Bloody Mary, and three evening flights where I had a large ham and cheese sandwich and a few coffees as well as any alcoholic beverage if I had wanted it.

So where was my 20g packet of crisps, if you travel BA as regularly as I do you should know otherwise.

Even though I use other airlines when needed for either cost or convenience I still prefer to fly with my favourite airline knowing I am going to get a consistently good service and of course earning and spending

And no BA are not exactly charging for bags in the way your saying, they are just offering a hand baggage fare only which is ideal for business people and those on short hops who don't have the need for checked baggage, these fares are limited but you haven't seen the full basic fare go up only go down with the new hand baggage only fares.

I travel a lot at least 20 times a year and once you add the fares, baggage, reserved seating, any onboard food & beverage purchases I can assure you Easyjet come out either as more expensive than BA or about the same price, I know who I would prefer to fly with and it has nothing to do with the Easyjet colour scheme either

Sean

Last edited by canberra97; 28th Aug 2015 at 11:38.