PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2015, 15:40
Mach Two

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pitts, this is just an observation, which you may ignore as you see fit.

As you may have noticed, this thread is now being dragged way off course and too many pages are being taken up by members trying to get you to soften your approach and to moderate the way you express some of your statements. If you don't like what others say either leave it alone of engage reasonably.

KenV can be an argumentative old git, but he does at least conform with expectations of the forum (in his own, slightly rebellious way). If you choose to engage there expect him to reply in kind, which he has done in this case and not without provocation on your part.

Discussions do get heated here sometimes, but most of us know when to consider with a little care the message that others are sending and understand when to step back a little.

I'm guessing you're not in active service and I doubt you have a service background. Therefore, a little respect here for the spirit of this forum and its intended users probably wouldn't go amiss.

Just an observation intended to keep things relevant, down to simmering and a little less aggressive.