PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2015, 15:05
Pittsextra

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Ken - are we just having an argument for the sake of it here? Why are we getting hung up on the F16? I said to you before that I had no idea which elements people were commenting upon previously in the video you posted BUT my point was this - if the piece of film is partial and starts such that they don't see the roll element and all they saw was an F16 pulling through in a split-S and mis-took that for a loop, what is the point? you are trying to force this to fit the Hunter film where I can see the thing flying erect beforehand from a camera outside! I'm not seeing a partial film from on board. Frankly I couldn't give a fukk about the F16 it's just your insistence that because I didn't engage in your F16 riddle that I can't see a Hunter go from Erect flight and pull up into a 1/4 clover - which it fails to complete before striking the ground. I don't see the link! When you see the film what figure do you see?

I didn't comment upon the Hurricane accident other than the recommendations are clear.