PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2015, 08:18
Arm out the window

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts
Mr. Arm Out The Window once again wishes to talk "sweet reason" and criticises anyone who finds fault with CASA and argues that the status quo is really quite good as far as he is concerned. I fail to see how he could possibly believe that this is so.
I don't criticise anyone who finds fault with CASA. I don't agree with everything CASA does, far from it.

Nor do I criticise valid and honest arguments from people who've had a bad run with CASA through no fault of their own.

I do have a problem with those who insult and deride people they don't know (e.g. calling Skidmore a puppet who's only in it to line his own pockets with absolutely no direct knowledge of him), and who call for vague but still ridiculous revolutionary action of some sort, all the while moaning about how hard it is to understand regulations they can't be bothered even trying to read because they feel they've been in the game too long and shouldn't have to keep up!

This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, all I ask is for a bit of balance rather than blind CASA bashing any time something annoying happens.

GA isn't stuffed because of the new rules! That's just crazy talk.