PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2015, 22:33
factor-x

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tapita73

Dear Tapita73,

The fact of the matter is that your online attitude is a mirror of your true inner self.

Also, you have the right to freedom of speech while on the internet, and in Panama as well, Panama is a free country. That right includes your right to say stupid things, and to make a total ass out of yourself, and yes that comes included with freedom of speech.

I will quote what you said
You should be ashamed to say that you are involved with the union. It is clear that union members are not uncommon to criticize foreigners pilots, they have never stopped to think that with a real union more things would be achieved for the benefit of all pilots, but the union does not think.
Maybe you don't realize the reach of your words, but to say that someone should be ashamed of of being a part of UNPAC, why is that? why in your opinion is that a shameful thing? Because perhaps you feel they should do things differently? or perhaps because you don't have say on it's matters as an expat? Is it because as you say, they criticize foreign pilots? Should foreign pilots be allowed to be above the law? Should foreign pilots be worshiped as Gods? Should foreign pilots have a different status than panamanian ones? Is that what you are suggesting? So you're saying that the union does not think? Meaning that they're stupid? or that they lack the cognitive and mental ability to run things? really, is that how you feel?

Come on Tapita73, enlighten us with the correct way to run a pilot's union, share your agenda with us, and your plan of actions so that we can follow you, "master!"

You seem to have the attitude of a self-entitled a-hole that is deluded in thinking that he is doing the world a favor by being yourself.

It's funny how a lot of expats come into Panama and they don't know a single union member personally, and they say stupid things about it the way you did.

I feel sorry for you Tapita73. And please by all means show me how to fly, show me and tell me what a real union is, hell as a matter of fact, Tapita73... show me how to live!!!

Last edited by factor-x; 26th Aug 2015 at 22:36. Reason: Typo