PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2015, 17:41
Pittsextra

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
CM - sorry but the majority of my posts are not accident related - given the number of accidents lately I think you'll find I have hardly commented at all. The big beef accident wise I had related to the 225 in the NS because I had a close mate and his family affected and that turned into a real shtshow. BTW ask the guy PM'ing you what his view is on The Glasgow helicopter crash or read his own view then tell me why my motives are any different to his.

Not that any of this really matters the question re: this accident was because it seems odd when you can discuss everything including the last take off and the jets available power but you can't mention the way that 1/4 clover was flown. (And for the obvious contradiction that merely shows how badly it was flown) - what is great pity is when the view that doesn't agree with the masses then becomes trolling.. Let's wait until the AAIB report although in the circumstances it's all more than hollow.

And thank you Mach the knife re the explanation of what happens if it isn't done properly....